Hillary Clinton - New Hampshire volunteer opportunities
- Congressman Moulton will be in New Hampshire for Hillary on Saturday, November 5th. Please RSVP here if you would like to volunteer with us that day.
This is Congressman Moulton's schedule for November 5th:
7:30am-8:15am: Carpool kick-off (with coffee and pastries) at the Cape Ann Democratic HQ, 201 Main Street, Gloucester
9:15am: Canvass kickoff at 187 Water Street, Exeter, NH
12:00pm: Canvass kickoff at 125 Brewery Lane, Portsmouth, NH
3:00pm: Canvass kickoff at 1 Walton Road, Seabrook, NH
- Every day until the election there will be door knocking for Hillary in Portsmouth, NH and other locations along the New Hampshire seacoast. Email Dan Knitzer to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hillary Clinton - local volunteer opportunities: there are phone banks regularly at democratic offices around the 6th congressional district.
Cape Ann: The office is located at 201 Main Street, Gloucester (Walgreens Plaza). The contacts are Paul McGeary and Catherine Bayliss: email@example.com.
Burlington: The office is located at 209 Cambridge Street, Burlington.
Ipswich: The office is located at 5 Depot Square, Ipswich. The contact is Diane Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Migliore for State Representative: (Saugus, Wakefield and Lynn)
(note: Jen worked on Seth’s campaign on 2014 and as a staff member in Congressman Moulton’s district office before leaving to run for State Representative).
- Join Congressman Moulton for a phone bank for Jen on Sunday, November 6th at 4:00pm at the Lynn Democratic HQ, 47 Myrtle Street, Lynn. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Jen’s campaign office is: 199 Essex Street, Saugus
- They have phone banks there every Tuesday night from 5:30pm - 8pm from now until the election. Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They have doorknocking there every Saturday 11am - 2pm, 2pm - 4pm and Sunday 1pm - 3pm, 3pm - 6pm from now until the election. Please RSVP to: email@example.com.
State Representative Ken Gordon: (Bedford, Burlington, Wilmington)
- Rep. Gordon’s campaign office is: 209 Cambridge Street in Burlington.
- Phone banks at the Gordon campaign office every Monday and Tuesday from 5pm-8pm through election day. Please RSVP to Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Door knocking every Saturday at 10am and 1pm, launched at the Gordon campaign office. Please RSVP to Chris: email@example.com
State Senator Barbara L’Italien: (Andover and Tewksbury)
- To volunteer please contact the L'Italien campaign's Field Director Emma Friend at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-922-7991
Kevin Coppinger for Sheriff: Essex County
- Join Congressman Moulton for door knocking for Kevin on Sunday, November 6th. Meet at 2:30pm at the Ipswich Democratic HQ, 5 Depot Square. Please RSVP to Pat Johnson: email@example.com.
- Join Congressman Moulton for phone banking for Kevin on Sunday, November 6th. Meet at 4:00pm at the Lynn Democratic HQ, 47 Myrtle Street. Please RSVP to Pat Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Coppinger campaign has many more volunteer opportunities coming up. Please email email@example.com to get involved.
Governor’s Councilor Eileen Duff: 5th district
- For volunteer opportunities please contact Eileen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brianna Sullivan for State Representative: (Newburyport, Amesbury and Salisbury)
- There are many opportunities to volunteer for Brianna’s campaign. Please email email@example.com to get involved.
Oscar Camargo for State Representative: (Boxford, Andover and Tewksbury)
- Please contact the campaign to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org